GDPR has created new obligations for businesses and organizations within the EU and UK. The most notable is to appoint a GDPR Representative, with certain exceptions.
Register and watch our new webinar to get an insight on:
- Art. 27 and its scope of application for companies
- Role of the Representative and how to appoint it
- The conditions within which companies need to appoint a Representative and the exceptions
- Principles and key concepts to be followed for the personal data to be processed lawfully
- Who can be identified as a data subject
- Who can be identified as the data controller and processor, and what are their obligations