Careers at Obelis
Take the first step to a consulting career that helps build a safer Europe
Are you passionate about Europe and the direction it takes?
Are you looking for an opportunity to step into a rewarding and lucrative career?
Are you seeking international consulting experience?
Do you want to learn from the best in the business?
Do you want to work in a truly inspiring environment?
If so, we need to talk …
Join the Obelis Employment Program
Obelis has regular openings for passionate individuals like you to join us and gain valuable international experience as you build a career in compliance and regulatory consulting.
In doing so, you will help shape the future of European markets.
Together, we will improve the standard and variety of products available to European citizens and bridge the gap to European markets for legitimate, high-quality product manufacturers from around the world.
Joining the Obelis employment program guarantees you:
- Personal and professional growth—we take your development seriously
- Engagement—we practice involvement and knowledge-sharing
- Fulfilment—a positive & caring work environment with team activities, recognition programs, happy hours, alumni & more
- Connectivity—access to the best available technologies and experts
- International travel—opportunities to participate to international exhibitions, seminars, etc.
- Work/life balance—flexible hours are encouraged
- Special benefits, including:
- Mobile subscription
- Full health coverage
- Extra paid days off
- Vouchers and present checks
- Professional courses
And it’s not just consultants we need. Openings become available throughout the year in many areas, such as:
- Regulatory affairs and quality assurance
- Business administration
- Customer relations
- Marketing & digital marketing
We also regularly provide internship opportunities.
What’s daily life like at Obelis?
“Employee satisfaction before client satisfaction”
That sounds good, doesn’t it?
But at Obelis, we live it. We believe it. It’s part of our values. And we deliver on it.
Your personal growth and wellbeing comes first. That’s why we place a strong emphasis on:
- A positive and caring work environment—social, dynamic, fun, and focused on building relationships
- Opportunities for international travel—as far afield as Japan, India, North and South America and the Middle East
- Opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally—training and development programs
Professionally, you will learn from the best in the business: leading experts with extensive experience in industries and markets worldwide.
You will be in daily contact with:
- Manufacturers from over 60 countries worldwide
- International organizations and professional associations
- Ministries and authorities across Europe
- The European institutions
What’s expected of you in return?
We are looking for individuals who:
- Take the lead—do you like to contribute new ideas, take calculated risks, inspire people around you, learn from mistakes and think positively?
- Go the extra mile—are you willing to deliver the highest quality results whatever it takes?
- Look to keep growing—are you willing to learn, share knowledge, help others, and grow, personally and professionally?
- Like to be their own first controller—are you accountable and do you take responsibility for your actions as an independent professional?
- Appreciate diversity—do you appreciate the differences that enrich the workplace and actively contribute to making it more diverse?
- Value trust—do you have exceptional personal integrity and value honesty and strong moral principles highly?
Yes? We definitely need to talk…
What do you need to apply?
To apply for a consulting position at Obelis, you’ll need:
- Education—Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience—two years (junior positions) or above five years (senior positions)
- Languages—Fluency in English (other languages are an asset)
- Computer skills—Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Other relevant skills:
- Customer and solution-oriented
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- High adaptability supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to assume responsibilities and to take own initiatives