Safety Assessment for Cosmetic Products
The Safety Assessment is a toxicological evaluation of your product’s documentation, from the formula to the necessary tests (Challenge test, Stability test, Compatibility test, etc). It addresses multiple points such as:
- Normal and reasonably foreseeable use of the cosmetic product
- Exposure to the finished cosmetic product
- Exposure to the ingredients
- Toxicological profile of the substances.
Furthermore, it may also indicate the warnings to be stated in the cosmetic product’s labels, among others.
How We Can Support You
We will guide you through meeting all requirements the Cosmetics Regulation sets and will assist you in obtaining your Safety Assessment Report. In this sense, Obelis has developed a new service to save you time and money and we, as your reference point, will guarantee a smooth process:
- Review your Product Information File (PIF) to assess it meets the requirements set in the EU Cosmetics Regulation
- Involve one of our trusted partners – a Safety Assessor – for the issuance of the Safety Assessment Report
- Review your label and notify your cosmetic products to the CPNP Portal
Compliance Success Stories
“We can always count on the quick response of the Obelis team. Even with the six-hour time difference, they are always available for consultation. Managing the huge amount of data necessary for a EU Notification is very complex yet they make is seem so easy.”
“I would encourage companies to seek compliance before putting their devices on the market, preferably with a reliable partner. Working with Obelis to gain swift regulatory approval across several markets has had a profound impact on our company.”
“We have been under huge time and cost pressure for a new OEM product line launch and we relied on Obelis for the first time. Afterwards, I can say that it was the right decision.Their expert team helped us to avoid possible regulatory complications.”