Obelis presenting at US Commercial Services Webinar
On February 29th, 2012, the U.S. Commercial Service will broadcast a webinar aimed at facilitating the U.S. cosmetic industry’s better understanding of the new European Cosmetic Regulation (1223/2009/EC) to repeal the EU Cosmetics Directive (76/768/EEC) on July 2013.
Obelis C.O.O, Doram Elkayam, will join the discussion on the new mandatory provisions of the EC Regulation, with a dedicated presentation on the EU Responsible Person and the New European Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP).
The webinar will cover central aspects of the new EU Cosmetics legislation, such as:
- General provisions of the cosmetic regulation with a comparative analysis on the safety requirements between the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC and the New Cosmetic Regulation EC 1223/2009;
- The EU Responsible Person: roles and responsibilities;
- The New European Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP);
- The EU Safety Assessment (Toxicological Assessment): provisions & requirements;
- With a time for FAQs on labeling & language requirements, Nano-Materials, Product Information File, Safety Tests and more.
Join the webinar, Wednesday, February, 29, 2012 (17:00 pm CET) to discover everything you need to know about the new EU Regulations on Cosmetics!Get in touch