Formula Verification Service
The Formula Verification service aims at verifying a Formulation in all its characteristics, giving also some indications about the Safety of it even before starting any EU compliance process. In some cases, can also clarify under which regulatory scope innovative products should fall.
The improvement of technologies and the complex EU regulatory framework may arise borderline classifications between:
- Cosmetic products;
- Medical devices;
- Medicinal products;
The analysis of the formula will be focused, but not limited to:
- The compliance of each ingredient;
- The presence of active substances;
- The study of the formulation and delivery system (if any);
- The mechanism of action and related literature of new ingredients.
- Any possible expected result regarding Laboratory Testing to be run (e.g. Challenge, Stability etc.)
Our pool of experts will guide you on the correct classification and on the regulatory strategy to place your product on the EU market. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Get in touch