EU Consultancy & Training
Find your way through a complicated EU marketplace with the support of a professional.
Are you a EU-based manufacturer looking to lighten your Regulatory load by taking advantage of our EU Commission involvement and 30 years of Regulatory expertise?
Or perhaps you're a non-EU based manufacturer looking to successfully navigate the complexities of the EU Market and want to lean on a professional in order to remain focused on sales and business development.
Your EU Consultant will help you:
- Successfully penetrate the EU marketplace
- Ensure compliant technical documentation
- Conduct EU Research and Clinical Investigations
- Evaluate EU Market Claims
- EU Labeling & Translations
- Remain up-to-date on legislative/economic/political matters that may influence your product compliance (i.e. Brexit)
- Provide support in determining an effective overall EU Market Strategy (i.e. distribution, warehousing, etc)
Contact Obelis to see how we may be able to help.
EU Consultancy & Training Services include:
- EU Consultancy
- European Authorized Representative / EU Responsible Person
- Technical File Creation / Review
- Product Registration
- National Device Registration
- Regulatory Updates
- EU Market Strategy
- Product Classification
- Formula Review / Validation
- Free Sales Certificates
- Essential Requirements Checklist
- Identification of Harmonized Standards
- Clinical Evidence / Clinical Evaluation Report
- Risk Management
- GMP Self-Declaration (Cosmetics)
- Trade Mark Submissions
- On-Site Visits / Training