Working With Us
Professional Frequently Asked Questions
PROFESSIONAL CAREERS – What opportunities does Obelis offer?
Do you want to contribute to a safe European market while gaining an authentic international experience as a consultant?
Obelis has regular openings for passionate individuals like you to join us and gain valuable international experience as you build a consulting career.
Together, we will improve the standards and variety of products available to European citizens by enabling manufacturers from all around the world to bring products compliant with the EU regulations.
Obelis offers a variety of positions throughout the year, from Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assistance to Business Administration, Accounting, Sales, Customer Relations and Marketing. All positions offer a unique set of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Check the open positions here
What is required to apply for an open position?
To apply for a consulting position at Obelis, you’ll need:
- Education—Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant sector,
- Experience—two years (junior positions) or above five years (senior positions),
- Languages—Fluency in English (other languages are an asset),
- Other relevant skills: customer and solution-oriented, team spirit, flexibility, ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent time management skills, learning skills, ability to assume responsibilities and to take own initiatives.
What is the selection process for employment?
· CV Screening
· First phone call (30 min approx.)
· HR Interview (videocall or onsite – 1 hour approx.) & Technical test (1 hour) on the same day.
· Hiring Manager/Board member Interview (normally videocall – 1 hour approx.)
All the reasons to take your next career journey at Obelis:
- Welcome to your Obelis Career
- Our Corporate Values
- Our Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- F.A.Q Early Careers