Radio Equipment - Post-Market Surveillance
It is the responsibility of each brand owner to continue to collect information related to use of their products after they have been made available to consumers as well as to ensure that they continue to comply as the legislation applicable to their products evolves.
Post-Marketing surveillance activities include, but are not limited to:
- Staying up-to-date on new requirements or legislative changes
- Continual updating of the technical file as modifications are made to the product
- Reporting of any incidents related to the product use
- Removal of non-compliant batches from EU economics operators and end-user
- Keeping technical file available for 10 years after the last batch entered the EU market
Working with a professional Authorized Representative will help to ensure that the necessary actions are taken to ensure continued compliance and proper post-market surveillance.
- Radio Equipment Directive: an overview
- Radio Equipment - The Directive
- Radio Equipment Directive: scope
- Radio Equipment Directive - The Compliance Process
- Radio Equipment - Authorized Representative
- Radio Equipment - Risks of Non-Compliance
Interested in finding our more about how we can help you become compliant with the Radio Equipment Regulation? Contact us and one of our experts will get in touch with you.Get in touch