At the discretion of the manufacturer, an Authorized Representative may be appointed by written mandate to undertake such activities as:
- Keeping the Declaration of Conformity and the technical documentation available to the national market surveillance authorities at all times and for 10 years after the product has been placed on the market,
- Accommodate any reasoned requests from the national Competent Authorities relating the documentation or conformity of the product,
- Cooperate with the national Competent Authorities regarding and actions to be taken to eliminate and risks related to the product for which they are responsible under the EAR written mandate.
The Authorized Representative should be clearly identified on the packaging to ensure efficient communication between end-users, Competent Authorities, economic operators with regard to the product(s) compliance.
- The Directive: PED 2014/68/EU
- Path to EU Market Entry
- Post-Marketing Surveillance
- Risks of Non-Compliance
Learn more about pressure equipment directive 2014/68/EU and how it impacts your products. Schedule your consultation with Obelis' EU compliance experts.Get in touch