ATEX 94/9/EC Services
Our services are backed by over 20 years experience giving regulatory, CE marking consulting, and European Authorized Representative services. We are located within a walking distance of the European Commission, maintaining close relations with the EU Administration.
European Authorized Representative Services
- European Authorized Representative: A European appointed registered place of business within the European Economic Area acting as the legal identity of a non-EU manufacturer towards the European Member State Competent Authorities as a central EEA vigilance and contact point in the Union;
- Guidance on Self-Declaration release;
- Market incident reporting and complaint handling coordination (ATEX 94/9/EC);
- Product labeling compliance: European Authorized Representative address on the equipment related printing materials i.e. catalog, instruction sheets, packaging, manuals + verification of labeling compliance (ATEX Directive 94/9/EC);
- Observance of the compliance of the non-EU manufacturer at all times, once a duly CE marked product is properly put on the European market.
- Ongoing language maintenance and glossary development (for over 40 different languages)
- Technical File documentation review
- Guidance on QMS implementation
- Guidance on product safety consultancy
- Guidance on product testing and certification services
Additionally, O.E.A.R.C. offers the following “pre-CE marking” services
- Identification of product classification
- Identification of the appropriate notified body
- Coordination between the manufacturer and the notified body
Services we can also provide
Contact us now to find out more.
View all Obelis Services